Why teach courses?
Introduction to amateur rocketry
Date: 7th October. (Morning and afternoon sessions)
Imparted by : Rodrigo Cuevas
Duration: 4 hours max
Price: 20€ / Free for LEEM members (+info)
Our Course is oriented as an introduction to rocketry. It is divided in 3 sessions:
- Basic theory about design and flight (15-30min)
- Each team designs and builds their own rocket (2h). 4 people in each team.
- Launch (30 min)
¿Error? Try sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to dinamic control of memory (C++)
Date: 24-25 March
Imparted by : Nicolás de Jong (+6 of experience in C++)
The objective of this course is not to teach C++ , the idea is to give a basic understanding to how C++ processes memory. Most of programming languages function similarly (such as python or matlab) but they dont allow us to operate with memory esasily. This course will give you a better understanding of such languagues, also you will learn why sometimes we make errors that we dont comprehend.
What you will learn
- Types of variables and how each of them deals with memory
- Pointers and how to access memory
- Keywords ‘new’ and ‘delete’
- Dynamic memory and dynamic arrays
- Writing/Reading data efficiently
- Encrypting and error detecting in packages (messages)